Period: May – October / other periods on request
Live with us the experience of observing bears in the points of attraction close to their natural environment, in the evening at dusk in the Brasov area. Wild bears are attracted to the observation points through food to be observed closely in all their natural grandeur, thus avoiding that they feed themselves up to the city center of Brasov or Predeal with unpleasant consequences for residents and tourists . We do our best to let you know bears up close, but being wild animals there is always a chance that they will come to the appointment after our departure or that too many are presented together … every excursion is an experience at if it is!
Degree of difficulty: A (minimal efforts or very limited accessible to people without particular physical problems). We suggest wearing closed and comfortable shoes suitable for a flat terrain, hat, kway and bring a bottle of water and a backpack with you. Furthermore, it is also required to wear neutral colors, do not use the flash and cover the red / white light of cameras as the animals may be frightened.
To get to the observation point of the bears we will face a walk of about 10 minutes on a flat terrain, the experience of waiting and viewing the bears will last a few hours both in the hiding place and in the vicinity of it (there are no bathrooms nearby).
Important notes on bear observation:
– the food offered at the point of attraction is only a small part of the diet of the bears since the forest offers them more than enough food.
– the bears who come to the point of attraction are very aware that we are there, but we must nevertheless speak softly and stay relatively still for a few hours.
– for the duration of the excursion we will be accompanied by a guide specialized in wild animals and / or foresters, both are trained to handle even sudden situations.
– to facilitate the observation of the bears we will take place in a hiding place until dusk or until the guide decides that it is time to return due to the possible presence of a large number of bears along the way
– the photographic fee is included for non-commercial photos, but the use of flashes or white / red lights that can remove or irritate bears is prohibited. For photos for commercial use it is necessary to purchase the appropriate authorization.
- The proposed experience requires a certain degree of physical effort, predisposition to encounters with wild animals and strong emotions, verifying that the health of the participants allows to do similar activities.
Fee: 50 Euro per person
The price includes:
accompanying a professional guide, photographic fee for non-commercial use